Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Slackin' off...

So, I have to apologize. I have been slacking off in the blogging department!

Theres been a lot going on recently, so I wanted to post a bit of a sneak peak on things to come.

We've been doing employee interviews on the Flip Cam; its been an interesting experience getting to know all the people around the dealership. We have some hillarious staff members who are so dedicated to our customers...its been such a pleasure to interview and film them. A few of the videos are already up on facebook, so if you're a fan of our page (and you should be if you're not!) check them out.

We are gearing up for Seminole football! Incase you did not know; Melanie Lee, our GM, is a HUGE football fan. For the first time ever, we are pairing up with ISP Sports for their blockparty. Make sure to come by and see us; I'm working on getting some goodies to give out!

We are already thinking of basketball season; we are working on our ad for the 2010-2011 season. I've got to admit that I am alittle stumped. Any ideas?

Last but not least, Bubba lost a bet:


No comments:

Post a Comment