Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's The End of The Month Already?

One thing that I have learned is that the end of the month is the craziest time of the month. I basically spend my entire day in silence attempting to stay out of everyone else's way.

Its the time in which we all try to get the most done with out making anyone else mad. This sounds like an easy task, but trust me when I say, it really is not.

At Kia Autosport, any of us will say that the other was a part of our family, and as most of us know, being apart of a family means ups and downs. love and hate. Well, the end of the month brings a lot more hate than love.

I'm sure anyone and everyone who has worked at a car dealership (or any place of business that deals with bills) can understand this.

It's not so much the bills that cause everyone to run around like their hair on fire, its those people who don't PAY their bills.

Today I witnessed four, normally calm/cool/collected adult women (myself included) run around in an effort to find information on an individual who wrote a bad check. I doubt my bosses would appreciate me giving out the dirty details, but all I'm saying is that, this check was worth all of our time to find this person and all of their personal information necessary to file charges.

With that being said, I would hate for people to get the idea that we are out to send people to jail. On the contrary, we just like to uphold agreements.

My agreement to you, as Kia's PR/Marketing Intern, is that I will keep my faithful (and few) readers updated on what a day in the life at KIA is really like. or at least an edited version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment