Monday, August 9, 2010

Keith "Tiger" Johnson Blogs...

This is the person who wrote this masterpiece...

It’s 3 AM. I wake up in a cold sweat. It happened again; I dreamt that I closed and delivered a vehicle for a customer in my sleep. I realized I was sleep walking and opened up the dealership for a midnight sale.


As you know, since my promotion, I am able to gain access to the dealership whenever I want. Of course, the others don’t know that when I made copies of all of the secret documents, I also made copies of the keys for the doors.

For those of you keeping count, I actually sold three. I have no recollection of how I did it, but I know three cars are missing. They paid cash. Two brand new, fresh off the truck Sportages and 1 fully loaded Sorento.


It is important to mention that I fell asleep with my shirt off, which is probably how I was able to make such a sale without being fully awake. They could not resist an awesome offer from such an awesome looking salesman. In case you don't know, my email is keithisawesomeKIA@gmail.com.

I began selling cars at the tender age of 4 months, and I have traveled to many countries to study the aspects and dynamics of selling cars. From walking 14 miles on rocky roads with two gallon buckets of water, to swimming with piranhas. I have mastered all techniques of selling.

I am a disciplined salesman and finally, in my 13th year of training in the Andes Mountains, I vowed never to take advantage of a patron with my dashing good looks. For that year in training, I had to wear a paper bag while selling cars with 3 wheels and half of engine.

Since they paid for the cars in pesos, I then had to convert the currency. To do this, I had to walk 17 miles to convert the to pure ounces of gold. After converting the money, I serviced the vehicle. I realized I could do more. I went on to feed the community wings that i prepared. I asked one of the local children to time me while I did this, and for those of you still reading, it was 33 minutes for each conversion, service, preparation, and service of food.

Now that I have mastered vehicle selling, I had to control my night walks. Although most could say that they give great deals, I gave 3 great deals...in my sleep. Come to Kia Autosport, but please, for your own good, do not make eye contact with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment